Seam welded, to keep water out and provide maximum protection for contents. Constructed from high quality materials and optimized for durability and weight.
Designed to make use of the space below the handlebars, eliminating the need for a front rack.
Handlebar Packs are made expressly to carry the light, compressible and bulky items of your long distance adventure, or multi-day bikepacking kit to create a larger and more balanced load on multi-day adventures or when tackling steep climbs and technical trails.
Works best with mountain bike handle bars, but can be reduced to fit within a road style set up.
This Pack has been designed to keep water out, even in a sustained rain. The product features a hassle free air release vent and is therefore not submersible.
- Three-point handlebar attachment system, reinforced with anti-slip hypalon, for maximum stability and to protect handlebars from abrasion.
- Hands free air release vent for hassle-free compression.
- Dual roll-top closures protect gear while providing maximum flexibility to adjust capacity according to rider needs.
- Bungee cord tie down feature for added storage.
- Reflective graphics to enhance rider safety.
- Do not machine wash or dry. Do not iron.
- Packs perform best when used to carry lightweight, compressible gear, such as clothing or sleeping gear but are built super strong to handle other loads as well!
- Specially developed for Apidura, the main body fabric has been developed to offer combination of waterproofness, ultra high abrasion and tear resistance, and low stretch.
- Size: 9L
- Weight: 250g
- Capacity: 9L
- Packs should be washed by hand using a mild diluted soap, if needed. Air dry the pack.
- Ultradurable TPU hypalon is used in high abrasion, high stress areas to provide additional protection against friction and puncture..
- Woojin buckles are used in the fastening system for enhanced reliability..
- Apidura covers defects in material and craftsmanship for the reasonable lifetime and intended usage of its products. Should any flaw appear due to defective materials or craftsmanship, we will gladly repair or replace the product. If we determine the damage to be the result of normal wear and tear, abuse or accident, or exceeding reasonable expectations of the products lifespan, repairs will be made at a reasonable cost.
We proudly stand behind this guarantee as it offers us the chance to see the effects of real user wear on our gear.
Please email at email@example.com for a return authorization and instructions on where to send your package.