Our inspiring overview is coming soon. For now, here is what Adventure Medical Kits has to say:
The Ultralight / Watertight Series features proprietary DryFlex™ bags for the ultimate in ultralight, waterproof storage. Ideal for the multi-sport athlete that refuses to be let down or weighed down by his or her gear. From cleaning wounds and dressing blisters to treating muscle aches, pains, and symptoms of an allergic reactions, the Ultralight / Watertight .3 packs a lot of first aid in a little space. Whether whitewater kayaking, mountain biking or hiking, this personal kit is ideal for single day outings. The re-sealable DryFlex™ watertight bag enables the kit to be carried in the outside pocket of your PFD where it can be quickly accessed. Remains watertight use after use.
Our in-depth features analysis are forthcoming. For now, here is how Adventure Medical Kits puts it:
- Care for Cuts and Scrapes. Antiseptic wipes, ointment, and bandages take the sting out of everyday injuries.
- First Aid for Anywhere. Extremely compact, lightweight design fits just about anywhere – even in a PFD pocket.
- Manage Pain and Illnesses. Medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies.
- Supply List:
- Wound Care
- Bandages & Dressings
- 2 – Butterfly Closure Fabric Adhesive Bandage
- 3 – Easy Access Bandages®, Knuckle Fabric
- 5 – Easy Access Bandages®, 1″ x 3″ Fabric
- 3 – Sterile Gauze Dressing, 2″ x 2″, Pkg./2
- 1 – Conforming Gauze Bandage, 2″
- 1 – Tape, 1/2″ x 10 yards
- Cleaning and Topicals
- 3 – Antiseptic Wipe
- 2 – Triple Antibiotic Ointment
- 2 – After Bite® Bite & Sting Relief Wipe
- 2 – Ibuprofen (200 mg.), Pkg./2
- 2 – Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg.)
- 1 – Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (14 pieces)
- 2 – Alcohol Swab
- 1 – Splinter Picker / Tick Remover Forceps
- 3 – Safety Pin
Our clear and concise specs will be ready soon. For now, here is how SOL puts it:
- Size: 6″ x 5.25″ x 1.25″
- Weight: 2.32 oz.
- Group Size: 1 – 2 People
- Trip Duration: 1 – 2 Days