The Ultralight/Watertight .3 is the smallest first aid kit that Adventure Medical Kits have to offer. Being so tiddly, it is ideal for one person, out on a 1- to 2-day solo bikepacking adventure when you require just the essentials. What we love about the Watertight .3 is how compact yet capable it is. At 6″ x 5.25″ x 1.25″ thick and 2.32 oz, it can be stowed neatly in any bikepacking bag pocket and remain almost invisible – until needed.
The proprietary DryFlex™ allows you to carry the kit in the outside pockets of any bag since it stays watertight even after use. While not a comprehensive first aid kit, the Watertight .3 will certainly come in handy in the event of any minor injuries while out on the trails. The kit retains ample space that can allow you to throw in additional medical supplies based on your needs to boost its utility.
Our in-depth features analysis are forthcoming. For now, here is how Adventure Medical Kits puts it:
- Care for Cuts and Scrapes. Antiseptic wipes, ointment, and bandages take the sting out of everyday injuries.
- First Aid for Anywhere. Extremely compact, lightweight design fits just about anywhere – even in a PFD pocket.
- Manage Pain and Illnesses. Medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies.
- 2 – Butterfly Closure Fabric Adhesive Bandage
- 3 – Easy Access Bandages®, Knuckle Fabric
- 5 – Easy Access Bandages®, 1″ x 3″ Fabric
- 3 – Sterile Gauze Dressing, 2″ x 2″, Pkg./2
- 1 – Conforming Gauze Bandage, 2″
- 1 – Tape, 1/2″ x 10 yards
Cleaning and Topicals:
- 3 – Antiseptic Wipe
- 2 – Triple Antibiotic Ointment
- 2 – After Bite® Bite & Sting Relief Wipe
- 2 – Ibuprofen (200 mg.), Pkg./2
- 2 – Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg.)
- 1 – Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (14 pieces)
- 2 – Alcohol Swab
- 1 – Splinter Picker / Tick Remover Forceps
- 3 – Safety Pin
Our clear and concise specs will be ready soon. For now, here is how Adventure Medical Kits puts it:
- Size: 6″ x 5.25″ x 1.25″
- Weight: 2.32 oz.
- Group Size: 1 – 2 People
- Trip Duration: 1 – 2 Days