Compact Design for the Youngest of Riders
Is your child already begging to get out of the bike child trailer and into the fresh air? But is he or she still too young to ride his or her own bike or doesn’t quite fit on the Adams Original Folder 1 Trail-A-Bike? Well, that’s no problem with the Adam’s Original Folder Compact Trail-A-Bike.
The Original Folder Compact’s frame design and components accommodate smaller riders with a 2″ shorter inseam than the Original Folder 1 model. With a shorter reach, shorter cranks, a smaller chainring, and a narrower handlebar, smaller riders will not have to become contortionists or feel discomfort when riding the Original Folder Compact. The frame’s lower center of gravity also provides stability and security for both the trailer-cycle and the towing bike. Like the Original Folder 1, the Original Folder Compact is a simple single-speed, which can make the transition to riding a trailer-cycle fun and enjoyable for you and your little one.
As with all of the Adams’ Trail-A-Bike models, the Original Folder Compact attaches to the seat post of the towing bicycle and comes with an assortment of shim sizes to fit different seat posts. The hitch is easy to install and remove from the lead bicycle with the simple hitch design. The compact also folds down with a quick-release mechanism to make the Original Folder Compact more transportable and easy to store. And to top it all off, the Original Folder Compact comes with a full chainring guard and a bashguard, which will make it a great ride for you and your 3-5 year old child. So bring the youngest of riders along with the Original Folder Compact!
View the Adam’s Trail-A-Bike Instruction Manual (requires Adobe Reader).
- Available colors:
- Compact folding frame design will accommodate a rider with a 2″ shorter inseam than the Original Folder 1 model
- Lower center of gravity gives parents and children increased stability
- Shorter reach, shorter cranks, smaller chain ring and a narrower handlebar fits smaller riders just right
- Sturdy steel hitch with 4 shim options to work with almost any seat post
- With a full chainguard and bashguard, it’s as durable as it is fun
- Includes a safety flag, because safety is the first concern with children
- Weight: 23 lbs
- Load rating: 85 lbs
- For ages 3-5
Life time warranty against manufacturers defects.