Drop Some Pounds with a Lightweight Trailer-Cycle
Lighten the workload for the towing bicyclist with a lightweight trailer-cycle. The Original Alloy 1 has the same great features and functionality as the Original Folder 1, but the lightweight, aluminum frame weighs three pounds less than its steel cousins.
With a single-speed drive train, full chainguard and bashguard, and rear wheel fender, the Original Alloy 1 is simple, secure, comfortable, and versatile, which makes it a great option for your next family cycling adventure. The Original Alloy 1 has the same quick-release folding frame concept and easy-to-use seat post hitch system as other Adams’ Trail-A-Bike models. It can be mounted to most 26″ and 700c wheeled bikes and easily switched between bikes. Its folding frame makes it a breeze to store and transport, as well. But it is the aluminum frame that differentiates the Original Alloy 1 from the other Adam’s trailer-cycles, as the lighter weight option can be hard to beat!
View the Adam’s Trail-A-Bike Instruction Manual (requires Adobe Reader).
- Available colors:
- Simple single-speed is easy to ride
- Lightweight alloy folding frame for easy storage and transport
- Folding frame for easy storage and transport
- Patented design will fit most 26″ and 700c lead bikes
- Sturdy steel hitch with 4 shim options to work with almost any seat post
- With a full chainguard and bashguard it’s as durable as it is fun
- Includes a safety flag, because safety is the first concern with children
- Weight: 20.5 lbs
- Load rating 85 lbs
- For ages 4-6
Life time warranty against manufacturers defects.