The Friday roundup. For awhile, I tried to do them. It seemed like it would be easy, but it was actually as much work as writing an original post. It’s Friday, damn it. I don’t want to work hard.
But I’m going to try something new, and maybe it’ll turn into a regular thing here. If you follow us on Twitter, or like us on Facebook, Google Plus, etc., you already know that throughout the week we post lots of stuff that doesn’t appear here on the blog. So I’m going to lazily raid what I’ve posted and tweeted all week, and link to it from here.
The Wandertec Tuba Bike Trailer
Yeah. Maybe you’re getting tired of this. Our Kickstarter project ends tomorrow, and it’s not looking too optimistic that we’ll be fully funded. But we did get some good write-ups, and we posted and tweeted the hell out of them. Keep hope alive!
- Bike Rumor: Kickstarter Project: Wandertec Tuba Bike Trailer, Carries Just About Everything
- Electric Bike Report: The Wandertec Tuba Bike Trailer + Your Electric Bike = Car Sized Cargo!
- Cyclelicious: A Bike Trailer for Car-Sized Errands
- My Green Misadventure: Bike Trailer Kickstarter
- Momentum Mag: The Wandertec Tuba – A Bike Trailer for Car-Sized Errands
- Bicycle Design: Kickstarting a trailer for the minivan lifestyle and a new gravel road bike
- Single Speed Seattle: Tuba Bike Trailer
- Cyclist Chic: A Bike Trailer for Car-Sized Errands
- Bike World News: Can you really replace your car? Wandertec says ‘yes’
- Utility Cycling: The Wandertec Tuba or How to Replace the Minivan
If that doesn’t motivate you to get over there and pledge to the project right now, well you can just… continue reading.
That wasn’t so hard to do. I think I can do that once a week. Does it work for you?