One our new sponsors, Planet Bike, had a pretty incredible new product hit the cycling market in the past week.
Planet Bike has a new light called the Blaze 2W. The Blaze 1W has been somewhat of an industry standard for affordable LED or go to product in bike shops. If you want a reliable, durable light that is bright enough but doesn’t go over $50 you would get the Blaze 1W.. Combing the forces and tech heads at Planet Bike, there is now a Blaze 2W!
From PlanetBike.com :
- Reinforced alloy midsection
- High and low power beam along with “SuperFlash” flashing mode
- “SuperFlash” mode is highly visible, even in daylight
- QuickCamTM bracket mounts, adjusts or removes in seconds w/o tools
- High/low/flashing run times of 5/12/18 hours on 2 AA batteries (included)
I’m excited to put this bad boy on my bike this fall and to see how bright “twice as bright” really is.