Color Closeouts! WONDERFUL
Safety and comfort for both you and your child.
This German-designed, Dutch-built seat is made of high-quality perforated EVA polymer, a pliable, rubberlike material — like Crocs shoes. It’s not only very comfortable for your child, but shock absorbent, water-resistant, and easy to clean. Just wipe the seat with a cloth and it is clean and dry.
No loose cushions to loose. The five-point harness with soft shoulder pads and child-proof safety buckle keep your child safe and secure in the seat. An integrated lock guards against theft.
Suitable for children from nine months of age, and able to sit up by themselves and below the 33-pound weight limit. Because this seat mounts to the handlebar stem, the child can’t grab the handlebars and turn them suddenly, as is possible on child seats that mount to the bike’s top tube.
Easily adjusted footrests hold the child’s feet into place and adjust to different heights without the use of tools.
Yepp Mini is supplied with a Yepp Mini Standard Handlebar Adapter and can be mounted on steel handlebar stems between 20 to 28 mm in diameter. If you have a threadless headset, be sure to order the Yepp Mini Threadless Handlebar Adapter with this seat. If you aren’t sure what kind of headset you have on your bike, check with a local bike shop.
Use the Yepp products only on a bicycle that is in good working order and of a type suitable for carrying the additional load. Contact the bicycle manufacturer to obtain this information.
- The combination of the soft EVA over steel gives your child a comfortable ride without sacrificing support
- Child carrier attaches to the stem of your bike using a clamp that fits quill-style stems between 0.8 – 1.1 in. in diameter
- EVA material is waterproof, does not absorb heat and is very easy to clean
- Nylon straps secure your child in the seat, and a softer grade of EVA used for shoulder pads prevents chafing
- Seat features footrests that are easily adjusted to different heights without the use of tools
- The Yepp Mini Front Bicycle child carrier is designed to hold kids from 9 months (who are able to sit up by themselves), up to those weighing 33 lbs., or about 3 years old
- Dimensions: 21 x 14 x 12 in / 53.3 x 35.6 x 30.5 cm
- Weight: 9 lbs / 4.1 kg
- Capacity: 33 lbs / 15 kg
- Child carrier is made from EVA polymer, a pliable, rubberlike material over a tubular steel frame that runs along the inside the edge of the seat
- GMG guarantees that this product has been manufactured according to the latest European safety standards and quality requirements for this product and that this product at the time of purchasing has no defect in workmanship and material. During production various quality checks have been performed. In case, despite all our efforts, during our guarantee period of 24 months, this product shows a material and/or manufacturing fault (with normal use as described in this manual), than GMG is required to respect this guarantee. In that case please contact your dealer. For detailed information on the application of the guarantee you can contact your dealer.
The guarantee is excluded in the following cases:In case of use different than described in the manual The product is brought for repair through a not authorized dealer The product is not presented with the original proof of purchase to the manufacturer. Repairs were performed by third party or not authorized retailer The defect was caused by misuse, careless use or maintenance, by neglect or impact damage to the seat and/or frame In case of normal wear to parts, which you may expect during daily use of a product.
Since when?The guarantee term starts at the date of purchasing of the product.
For what period?The guarantee is for a period of 24 consecutive months. The guarantee is only for the first owner and cannot be transferred.