These bars are intended for touring/commuting on paved and unpaved roads. They are also great for gravel grinding. The main section of the bar is pretty wide at 67cm, but it can be cut down easily to suit your needs.
The Crazy Casey bars provides good control and multiple hand positions on both rough surfaces and around town. The bullhorn section offers a streamlined position for smoother roads and headwinds. The center portion replicates the top of a drop bar, and placing your hands at the junctions is not unlike riding on the hoods.
If your stem is not 25.4mm you will need the Problem Solvers Handlebar Shim 25.4 to 31.8mm adaptor
- The “horns” are 23.8mm, so road levers – including inverse levers – fit, as do bar-end shifters
- The main bar is 22.2mm so MTB grips, levers, and shifters fit.
- Clamp area is 25.4mm.
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Stem Clamp Diameter: 25.4mm
- Brake Lever Diameter: 22.2mm
- Finish: Sand-blasted
- Defective parts/accessories can be exchanged for one year from purchase date.