The Tubus Logo is an ideal rack for bike setups requiring extra heel clearance (Short Chain stays / Large Size Shoes). The Logos utilize a lower mounting point which improves center of gravity and allows for better loading on the top of the rack. The design at the same time allows for bags to mount further back, thereby permitting extra heel clearance. Variable attachment system makes an easy installation on nearly all frame geometries.
Consider mounting a set of Ortlieb, Jandd, Vaude, or other panniers to your Logo for the extra cargo room you’ve been looking for.
If your bicycle doesn’t have upper eyelets, use the Tubus Seat Stay Mounts. These are available in five sizes to fit any bike.
*If you are planning to use the Logo with a BOB trailer, be aware you may have a potential clearance issue. Please call us for more information.
View the Tubus Logo’s Mounting Instructions (requires Adobe Acrobat).
- Available in Titanium
- Fillet brazed titanium, hollow, steel tubing construction
- One-piece, “triangular” struts are incredibly stable
- Two upper mounting arms adjust forward-backward and side-to-side
- Compatible with most braze-on configurations
- Second lower eyelet for fender mounting or use
- Mounting bracket for a tail light
- Incredibly light weight for its strength
- Maximum load: 66 lbs (30 kg)
- Weight: 525g
- Tubing Diameter: 10mm
- Wheel sizes: 26″ to 28″
Tubus Racks come with a 10-YEAR WARRANTY.Tubus also offers a 3-year Mobile Guarantee. To qualify, send in the registration card that comes with your rack. Tubus will air-mail a replacement rack anywhere in the world if the rack breaks during normal use. This is great peace of mind for cycle tourists traveling to far-off corners of the world.