Stainless Steel Harmony
The Tubus Cosmo Rear Rack is a top-of-the-line rear rack made of high grade, hand welded, stainless steel tubing. The design is modeled after the Tubus Luna which allows you to mount your panniers on a lower set of side rails so your load is closer to the axle and the large platform adds stability to your load.
The Cosmo Rear Rack also offers mounting further back on the rack to provide the necessary heel clearance. The variable attachment system makes for easy installation on nearly all frame geometry combinations.This rack is sleek-looking and durable, and is great for any touring excursion.
The Tubus Cosmo rear rack can be mounted to a bicycle without rack eyelets with the Tubus QR Adapter. If your bicycle doesn’t have upper eyelets, use the Tubus Seat Stay Mounts. These are available in five sizes to fit any bike.
- Height Lower Mount to Top (Standard Size): 38cm / 15″
- Platform W x L: 119mm (front) 119mm (rear) x 294mm / 4.7″ (front) 4.7″ (rear) x 11.6″
- Weight: 680g / 18.9oz
- Weight Capacity: 40kg / 88lbs
- Tire Size Compatibility
- Max Tire Width: 60mm / 2.35″
- Designed to fit 26″/700C tires.
- Will fit 29’er tires if the bicycle frame’s lower rack mounting points are positioned high enough on the rear dropouts.
All Tubus Racks are backed by a 10-year warranty against defects in material and manufacturing.
Tubus also offers a 3-year Mobile Guarantee. To qualify, send in the registration card that comes with your rack. Tubus will air-mail a replacement rack anywhere in the world if the rack breaks during normal use. This is great peace of mind for cycle tourists traveling to far-off corners of the world.
Please see our Warranty page for the details of our warranty process.