Carry it all!
If you’ve been searching for a seriously heavy-duty rear rack, look no further than the Tubus Cargo. The flagship of Tubus racks, the Cargo comes in two sizes: Standard, which fits most 26″ and 700c wheeled bikes, and the +2, which is designed to provide extra clearance on road bikes with full-wrap fenders and 29er mountain bikes.
If your bicycle doesn’t have upper eyelets, we advise that you use the Tubus Seat, Stay Mounts. These are available in five sizes to fit any bike or check out the Salsa Post-Lock Rack Mount or Salsa Rack-Lock Post Clamp
Consider our large selection of Ortlieb, Vaude, and other panniers to attach to your Cargo.
Note: The Evo-models are not compatible with the adapter set for QR-axle-mounting (art. 71500) or the extension part (art. 70024)
- Fillet brazed chromoly, hollow steel tubing construction
- One-piece, “triangular” struts are incredibly stable
- Two upper mounting arms adjust forward-backward and side-to-side
- Compatible with most braze-on configurations
- Mounting bracket for a tail light
- Incredibly light weight for it’s strength
- Designed to fit 26″/700C tires but will fit 29’er tires if the bicycle frame’s lower rack mounting points are positioned high enough on the rear dropouts.
- Height Lower Mount to Top (Standard Size): 37cm / 14.5″
- Height Lower Mount to Top (+2 Size): 38cm / 15.1″
- Platform W x L: 114mm (front) 114mm (rear) x 266mm / 4.5″ (front) 4.5″ (rear) x 10.5″
- Weight: 723g / 22oz
- Load Capacity: 40kg / 88lbs
- Tire Size Compatibility: Max Tire Width of 60mm / 2.35″
All Tubus Racks are backed by a 10-year warranty against defects in material and manufacturing.
Tubus also offers a 3-year Mobile Guarantee. To qualify, send in the registration card that comes with your rack. Tubus will air-mail a replacement rack anywhere in the world if the rack breaks during normal use. This is great peace of mind for cycle tourists traveling to far-off corners of the world.
Please see our Warranty page for the details of our warranty process.