Carry it all!
If you’ve been searching for a seriously heavy-duty rear rack, look no further than the Tubus Cargo. The flagship of Tubus racks, the Cargo comes in two sizes: Standard, which fits most 26″ and 700c wheeled bikes, and the +2, which is designed to provide extra clearance on road bikes with full-wrap fenders and 29er mountain bikes.
The Evo-models are not compatible with the adapter set for QR-axle-mounting (art. 71500) or the extension part (art. 70024)
- Height Lower Mount to Top (Standard Size): 37cm / 14.5″
- Height Lower Mount to Top (+2 Size): 38cm / 15.1″
- Platform W x L: 114mm (front) 114mm (rear) x 266mm / 4.5″ (front) 4.5″ (rear) x 10.5″
- Weight: 723g / 22oz
- Weight Capacity: 40kg / 88lbs
- Tire Size Compatibility
- Max Tire Width: 60mm / 2.35″
- Designed to fit 26″/700C tires.
- Will fit 29’er tires if the bicycle frame’s lower rack mounting points are positioned high enough on the rear dropouts.
All Tubus Racks are backed by a 10-year warranty against defects in material and manufacturing.
Tubus also offers a 3-year Mobile Guarantee. To qualify, send in the registration card that comes with your rack. Tubus will air-mail a replacement rack anywhere in the world if the rack breaks during normal use. This is great peace of mind for cycle tourists traveling to far-off corners of the world.
Please see our Warranty page for the details of our warranty process.