A bike messenger backpack designed for real-life working bike messengers, with a molded and ventilated cooling panel which bends to match the curvature of your spine as you ride. They call it “Backbender.”
A secondary strap and cargo buckles on this pro-level bag allow you to strap even more to your back when necessary.
The main compartment holds 36 liters, but expands to 50 liters — think 13 gallons. So your not a bike messenger; use that endless space for shopping. Carry the heaviest and biggest things, by bike, foot or on public transportation.
- Backbender flexible cooling panel for superior ventilation and comfort.
- Air jet textured for high abrasion resistance and exceptional strength to weight ratio.
- Comfort backpack straps with hydration or headphone routing, a reflective hit and detachable sternum strap.
- Internal pocket sized for up to a 15″ laptop in a sleeve.
- Swing around back access document pocket- get in and out without having to take the bag off your back.
- Welded document pocket.
- Secondary buckle attachment point allowing you to over stuff this bag and carry everything including the kitchen sink.
- U lock holster which can double as a water bottle pocket.
- Made to customize to your load- compress for small objects and expand for large boxes and/or the kitchen sink.
- Highly water resistant design with waterproof zip.
- Bikers love the expansion. Start with a roomy 36L space and unzip the two gussets for a whopping 50L space: our largest spaced pack.
- Reflective hits.
- Size: 15 x 19 x 7.3 in / 38.1 x 48.3 x 18.5 cm
- Weight: 4.3 Lb / 2.0 Kg
- Volume: 2197 to 3051 cu in / 36 to 50 l
- Timbuk2 products have a lifetime guarantee; we stand behind the legendary quality and craftsmanship of all our products. But we also embrace the wild, twisty ways of life. If there is a defect in the materials or workmanship of your Timbuk2 product (gasp!), you can file a claim by completing Timbuk2’s warranty claim process. If your product meets Timbuk2’s warranty policy, a store credit will be issued for a replacement product (shipping and taxes not included in credit). If your Timbuk2 product is damaged during normal or abnormal adventure, you will not qualify for a warranty replacement, but you will have epic stories to tell your friends.