All Weather Commuter BackPack
The Thule Pack N Pedal Commuter BackPack is your new favorite backpack! The stylish, waterproof, high visibility, pack is built for getting your gear to and from your destination.
The main compartment on the Commuter backpack is a roll top closure that is waterproof to keep you important gear dry and has a organization compartment (with a u-lock stash pocket) to keep you organized and the bonus high visibility interior lining that helps you not lose items inside!
Sweaty backs are no fun especially if you riding into work….wait…..sweaty backs are no fun period and Thule added air flow channels on a EVA back panel and breathable shoulder straps to provide maximum comfort and ventilation.
The Helmet Hideaway attachment system helps securely hold your helmet when you store your bag or run into the store.
- Waterproof main compartment with roll top closure keeps content dry.
- Hideaway helmet attachment system securley holds your helmet when not in use.
- Hideaway high visibility rain cover with reflective screen print for increased bag protection.
- Heat-molded, crush-proof SafeZone compartment protects sunglasses, smartphone or other fragile gear.
- Padded, removable 15″ laptop compartment with tablet sleeve sits on top of the bag rather than against your back for greater comfort.
- 360 degree reflective elements increase visibility from all angles.
- Organization compartment with U-lock stash pocket keeps items secure.
- Airflow channels on EVA back panel and breathable shoulder straps provide maximum comfort and ventilation.
- Blinky light attachment points on back panel and rain cover remove the need for fixed mounts on the bike.
- High-visibility interior lining allows you to easily locate small items.
- Volume 1465 cu in
- Weight 2.56 lb
- Dimensions HxWxD 18.9×13.4×6.7 in
- Color Black
- Waterproof IPX4
- Thule Warranty THULE will warranty load carrier systems, roof boxes and accessories produced by THULE and sold under the brand name THULE, to the original purchaser up to five years from the date of the original retail purchase to be free from defect in materials or workmanship.
Subject to the limitations and exclusions below, THULE remedy defects in material or workmanship during the warranty period, by repairing or replacing (at Thules option) the defective component(s) without charge for parts or labor to the original purchaser. The purchaser will be responsible for the cost of returning the component(s)/product(s) and the proof of purchase back to the place where the product was purchased. No warranty is given for defects resulting from conditions beyond Thules control including, but not limited to, misuse, overloading, or from failure to assemble, mount or use the load carrier or accessory(s) in accordance with written THULE instructions, guidelines and safety text.
No warranty is given for defects caused by accidents, unlawful vehicle operation, or defects/inconsistencies in the vehicle upon which the product is installed. No warranty is given for defects caused by the users failure to properly secure cargo as recommended by THULE.
Repair or replacement of the defective THULE product is the original purchasers exclusive remedy under the warranty. All consequential and incidental damages are excluded under this warranty. Damage to the users vehicle, cargo or to any other person or property is excluded.
The above provisions do not restrict the consumer or customers statutory rights according to the relevant compulsory national law. Nor do they affect the right towards the dealer from the purchase contract concluded between the two parties. In particular this shall apply for guarantee rights which remain in full.For any specific questions about the THULE warranty, please contact the nearest THULE dealer or the dealer where the product was purchased. Information about dealers can be found on www.thule.com