Forged on the streets of Los Angeles to the exacting standards of the hip, down town urban cyclist, these denim these jeans will stand up to wear like nobody’s business. These jeans are made of CORDURA yet they look and feel just like regular cotton denim jeans.
The perfect blend of style, durability, weather resistance and comfort.
- triple chain stitch on high-stress areas make the stitching super durable to keep up with the CORDURA denim.
- reflective belt loops.
- additional reflective strip on interior drive-side leg is revealed when you roll your cuff.
- gusseted crotch to keep pressure off sensitive areas.
- articulated knees for ease of movement.
- slight rise in the rear waistband to stay respectable while on the saddle or crouching
- How tough is CORDURA? In a rub test conducted by CORDURA (Martindale Abrasion BS EN ISO 12947-2:1999 Standard Woolen Abrasion with 12KPa weight), regular 100% cotton denim held up to between 75’000 to 25’000 rubs (depending on number of times the denim was washed) compared to the same weight CORDURA denim where they stopped the tests at 250’000 rubs on all samples because the denim was just not wearing through.
- Swrve guarantees there garments will be free of defects and guarantee against any damage NOT due to normal wear and tear.