Our inspiring review is coming soon, for now, here is what Swift have to say:
The Zeitgeist Pack is a bonafide bicycle handlebar and saddle bag. Our design puts 12L of carrying capacity right at the helm of your bicycle, features two clever side-pockets and is designed for best-in-class handling. The Zeitgeist Pack is an excellent choice for gravel adventures, touring, bikepacking, and everyday bicycle commuting.
Attach the Zeitgeist Pack to your bicycle handlebars using the included Handlebar Bag Foam Spacer Kit, or ditch the foam blocks and mount the bag to the loops on your saddle using the Swift Straps that come with the bag. An HDPE liner (that you’ll insert when your bag arrives), adds structure to the bag, improving its stability on the bicycle. Compression straps pull the bag close to the bicycle, keeping cargo weight compact and tight.
The Zeitgeist Pack is available in one size, and comes standard with flap daisy chains and D-rings for versatile off-bike carry and extra dangle capacity. The Zeitgeist Pack is also made out of recycled polyester and contains roughly 15 plastic bottles rescued from polluted rivers.
Measurements and Fit:
Without a front rack: When packed to the gills and under-weight, the Zeitgeist Pack plays nice with bikes that have a minimum of 11.5″ from the center of the handlebars to the top of the tire or fender.
- Includes a Handlebar Bag Foam Spacer Kit
- Attachment points for standard saddle tab spacing
- Wider attachment points for handlebars
- Collapsible side pockets
- Under-the-flap compression strap
- Reflective detailing
- Built with ECOPAK™ EPLX400, Packcloth, RBC™ 450D, HDPE, Coverlite™, Closed-Cell Foam, Fastex Buckles and Reflective Tape
- Webbing daisy-chains on flap
- Measurements: 12.75″w X 7.5″h X 7″d
- Width of the Zeitgeist Pack including the materials with side pockets are folded up: 39cm wide.
- Width of the Zeitgeist Pack when side pockets are full: 48cm wide.
- Capacity: 12 Liters
- Weight: 1.3 lbs
Please see Swift’s warranty details to review their limitations