Our inspiring review is coming soon, for now here is what Surly says:
The Lowside is the bike that gets you across town for a quick rip on singletrack, then over to the bar for a night out. It’s the bike you turn to when you’re not entirely sure what the night has in store. It’s the bike to grab when you want to have just much fun riding to the trail as you do from the trail itself.
Singlespeeding is an integral part of Surly’s DNA, and the Lowside continues the tradition, by taking a simpler approach to trail riding.
- 100% Surly 4130 Chromoly frame, main triangle is double-butted; 1-1/8″ threadless Chromoly fork
- Singlespeed “specific” (derailleur hanger but no Trip Guides)
- Dropper post routing
- Gnot-Boost rear spacing
- Front and rear Surly thru-axles included
- Designed for 26” x 3” or 27.5” x 2.8” tire clearance
- Fork Material: Steel
- Color: Dream Tangerine
- Wheel Size: 27.5″ , 26″
- Brake Type: Disc
- Front Axle: 15mm Thru x 110mm
- Platform: Lowside
- Fork Type: Rigid
- Frame Material: Steel
- TT (Effective): 630
- Mfg Size: Large
- Rear Axle: 12mm Thru x 142mm , 12mm Thru x 145mm , 12mm Thru x 148mm
- Frame Type: Rigid
All Surly frames are backed by a 3-year warranty against defects in material and manufacturing. Please see Surly’s frame warranty page to review their limitations.