Ice Cream Truck solves the problem of having to choose between a fat bike and a trail bike. It boasts a symmetric 190mm-spaced Chromoly frame, suspension-corrected 150mm-spaced fork, and sporty trail-oriented geometry. Supported by massive 4.8″ tires, it’s ready to deftly tackle nearly any terrain.
- 100% Surly Chromoly steel with 44mm headtube and internal dropper post cable routing
- Frame is E.D. Coated for increased life expectancy
- 1-1/8″ straight steerer fork, Chromoly steel
- 100mm threaded bottom bracket shell
- Front and rear thru-axles, non-off-set
- Universal cast dropouts accommodate thru-axle or quick-release standards
- Wheel Size: 26″ Fat
- Fork Type: Rigid
- Rear Axle: 12mm Thru x 197mm
- Frame Type: Rigid
All Surly frames are backed by a 3-year warranty against defects in material and manufacturing. Please see Surly’s frame warranty page to review their limitations.