Our inspiring review is coming soon, for now here is what Surly has to say:
A class-leading touring bike, the newly redesigned Disc Trucker provides versatility and dependability on the daily commute or trans-continental excursion. Fork blade three-pack mounts enable you to attach and haul even more stuff, and the frame features a low bottom bracket and long chainstays for comfort and stability while loaded down. With increased stack height and improved stand-over clearance, plus ample space for larger tires and fenders, it’s designed to go the distance.
- 100% Chromoly steel frame and fork; double-butted main triangle and E.D. coating for increased frame life
- Braze-ons for fenders, racks, and almost anything else you might want to stick on your bike, plus spare spoke holders for when the road gets rough
- Fork blade three-pack mounts for even more mounting options, plus routing for Dynamo hubs
- Redesigned front and rear dropouts to accommodate captured 12mm thru-axles and flat-mount disc brakes
- Clearance for 26 x 2.1″ tires with or without fenders
- Color: Hi-Viz Black/Pea-Lime Soup
- Wheel Size: 26″
- Brake Type: Disc
- Front Axle: 12mm Thru x 100mm
- Platform: Disc Trucker
- Fork Type: Rigid
- Frame Material: Steel
- Rear Axle: 12mm Thru x 142mm
- Frame Type: Rigid
All Surly frames are backed by a 3-year warranty against defects in material and manufacturing.
Please see Surly’s frame warranty page to review their limitations.