Our inspiring review is coming soon, for now here is what State Bicycle Co. has to say:
The 4130 All-Road offers the benefits of advanced-gravel technology at an accessible price. Featuring a rugged 4130 Chromoly Steel Frame / Fork w/ plenty of cargo mounts, the choice wheels (thru-axle): 700c with “slick” tires or 650b with knobby tires, 11speed drive-train, and disc-brakes. This is our most capable bike ever! Make it 2-bikes-in-1 by selecting “both” as your wheel set choice and we’ll send you a 2nd pair of wheels, tires, tubes, rotors, and cassettes for easy back-and-forth switching between 700c / 650b.
- Option to choose between 2 wheelsets that include a separate pair of wheels, tires, tubes, rotors, and cassettes for easy back-and-forth switching between 700c / 650b.
- Platform pedals included
- FRAME: 4130 Chromoly Steel with Thru-Axle Dropouts (142mm rear spacing) w/ 2 water bottle mounts, rear mounts for a rack and/or fenders
- FORK: 4130 Chromoly Steel with Thru-Axle Dropouts (100mm fork spacing) and 5 sets of mounts for water bottles, accessories, fenders, or racks
- 700c: Tubeless Capable Wheel Set w/ Vittoria Terreno Zero Tires, 38mm
- 650b: Tubeless Capable Wheel Set w/ Vittoria Barzo Tires, 2.1″ (53mm)
- EXTRA COST OPTION: Order the SECOND wheelset with tires and tubes, plus matching hubs, cassette, and brake rotors. Receive DOUBLE the versatility for ONLY $399.99 more.
- HANDLEBARS: State Bicycle Co. All-Road 1 Bars
- BRAKES: Promax DSK-300R Flat Mount (Mechanical / 160MM Rotors (6-Bolt)
- CASSETTE: 11-42t
- DRIVE TRAIN: State Bicycle Co. All-Road 1 (1×11 Drive Train)
- CRANK: State Bicycle Co. All-Road 1 (42t)
- Size XS: Rider Height Recommendation: 5’1″ to 5’6″
- Size S: Rider Height Recommendation:5’5″ to 5’10”
- Size M: Rider Height Recommendation: 5’9″ to 6’2″
- Size L: Rider Height Recommendation: 6’1″ to 6’5″