Whether for prized race machines or the build of their dreams, the XG-1299 cassette is the ultimate, giving riders unprecedented 520-percent range thanks to the new 10-52 tooth-span. Stronger racers are now free to choose larger chainrings for more top-end speed, without sacrificing climbing range.
More time is spent higher up in the cassette where athletes power transfer is most efficient and wear is minimized. Featuring the industry’s strongest X-Dome™ architecture and proven XD™ driver body, it’s also backwards compatible to give riders even more Eagle™ upgrade options for their current bikes.
With multiple Olympic, World Cup and World Championship titles, it also matches up perfectly to XX1 Eagle AXS™ enabled componentry. The XG-1299 cassette utilizes the full depth of the new Eagle™ Colorsystem. Available in Black to Gold to Rainbow and all-new Copper, the XG-1299 cassette completes the expression of the worlds most accomplished and sought after bikes.
- Fits the same XD drivers that are used for SRAM 10-42 11 speed cassettes
- Largest cog is aluminum
- Tooth profiles provide better up and down shifting and improve chain retention
- Titanium Nitride surface treatment reduces friction and enhances wear
- The XG-1299 Eagle cassette meets durability requirements for E-MTB applications
- Color: Copper
- Cassette Body Type: SRAM XD 11/12 Speed
- Designed for ebike: Yes
- Drivetrain Speeds: 12
- Cassette Cogs: 10-12-14-16-18-21-24-28-32-36-42-52
- Range: 10-52
All SRAM products are backed by warranty against defects in material and manufacturing.
Please see our Warranty page for the details of our warranty process as well as additional information regarding the SRAM warranty policy.