The chain is the heart of the Eagle drive train, completely re-engineered for 1x systems and the innovative X-Sync 2 chainrings. It offers longer wear with less friction and less noise than previous SRAM chains.
- Flowlink design eliminates square edges on outer plates to reduce friction and wear
- Recessed chain rivet contact area allows ultra-high joining strength with zero pin protrusion
- PowerLock non-reusable connecting link is included
- Titanium Nitride surface treatment reduces friction and enhances wear
- Links (links): 126
- Chain Connection Type: Single Use Master Link
- Color: Copper
- Half Link Chain: No
- Drivetrain Speeds: 12
- Weight: 260g
All SRAM products are backed by warranty against defects in material and manufacturing.
Please see our Warranty page for the details of our warranty process as well as additional information regarding the SRAM warranty policy.