GX Eagle is your partner for all rides, all the time, all day. Long days, quick rides and everything in-between, GX Eagle is the ecosystem at its best. With the all new 520% range, all new colourways and seamless compatibility with the rest of the ecosystem, GX Eagle is there to maximize the potential of your ride experience.
The new 10-52 tooth GX Eagle cassette for riders who prioritize all day function over anything else. With an expanded, 520-percent gear range giving riders more ability to spin and recover on the burliest climbs, and an open design that aids in mud clearance, giving riders crisp shifting performance and longer component life.
Redesigned with updated cage architecture and complimented with a new look, the GX Eagle derailleur is refined for use with the new 10-52 tooth cassettes, but also backwards compatible with 10-50 tooth versions.
GX Eagle is home to the best aluminium crankset we make. It features our X-SYNC 2 tooth profile chainring for complete chain control, and DUB technology for a uniform approach to fitment, better sealing and forward and backward compatibility.
- The GX crankset is engineered for complete chain control with each tooth precisely designed to work seamlessly with the chain’s inner and outer links
- The GX Eagle rear derailleur gets the job done with an updated cage architecture that improves chain management, and is compatible with both 10-52t and 10-50t cassettes
- The XG-1275 10-52t cassette offers expanded 520% gear range, and featuers SRAM’s Full Pin technology, making it both lightweight and durable
- The trigger shifter puts total control of your gear selection into the thumb of one hand
- GX Eagle chain for smooth and efficient shifting
- DUB bottom bracket sold separately
- Rings: 32
- Length: 175
- Cassette Cogs: 10-12-14-16-18-21-24-28-32-36-42-52
All SRAM products are backed by warranty against defects in material and manufacturing.
Please see our Warranty page for the details of our warranty process as well as additional information regarding the SRAM warranty policy.