The SRAM GX Eagle DUB crankset delivers consistent performance every time out. Featuring SRAM’s DUB technology, this design simplifies the relationship of the spindle to the bottom bracket. Optimized 7000 series forged aluminum arms support the X-SYNC 2 chainring to provide complete chain control. Now everyone can benefit from a new measure of durability.
- SRAM DUB technology creates a lighter, stiffer and stronger crankset
- Optimized 7000 series forged aluminum arms
- Included direct mount X-SYNC 2 chainring provides significantly quieter performance, with better mud clearing and durability
- Chainring is designed specifically for Eagle chains and drivetrains
- DUB compatible bottom bracket sold separately
- 52.0mm chainline
Shared Specs for All Sizes:
- Number of Chainrings: Chain Retaining Single
- Color: Lunar
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16″
- Crank Intended Use: Mountain
- Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 141/148 Boost Hubs
- Rings: 32
- Spindle Interface Type: SRAM DUB
- Drivetrain Speeds: 12
- Chainring BCD: Direct Mount SRAM
- BB Included: No
- Crank Length (mm): 170
- Crank Length (mm): 175
All SRAM products are backed by warranty against defects in material and manufacturing.
Please see our Warranty page for the details of our warranty process as well as additional information regarding the SRAM warranty policy.