The SRAM DUB bottom bracket series has a simple job- to connect crankarms and protect the smooth, long-lasting application of power to the drivetrain. SRAM engineered the oversized DUB spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard, simplifying crankarm compatibility.
- Gutter Seal Technology drastically improves sealing against the elements
- Sealed cartridge bearings
- One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard
- Significantly lighter than GXP system
- English BSA thread, 68/73mm
- Color: Black
- Spindle Interface Type: SRAM DUB
- BB Shell Width (mm): 68 , 73
- Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 1.37
- BB/Frame Interface: English
All SRAM products are backed by warranty against defects in material and manufacturing.
Please see our Warranty page for the details of our warranty process as well as additional information regarding the SRAM warranty policy.