SPOT is the world’s first Satellite GPS Messenger which sends your GPS location and pre-programmed message to your personal contacts or an Emergency Response Center. Using 100% satellite technology, SPOT works virtually anywhere in the world, even where cell phones don’t.
SPOT allows your family and friends to track your progress on Google Maps™ or send a message via satellite letting others know you’re safe. In an emergency, SPOT can summon help to your location quickly.
Ask for Help, Check-In and Track Progress – all with the push of a button.
SPOT gives peace of mind to outdoor enthusiasts, business travelers, or anyone who wants a product that keeps them connected whenever they want to be.
SPOT AdventuresWith SPOT Adventures you can share your outdoor experiences easily right on the web at SPOTadventures.com. SPOT provides a full social portal that allows you to share your GPS location data in real time via SPOT Live map. Save your adventures on a detailed map.
Additional services you can add to your SPOT Connect account™ include:
Track ProgressTrack Progress allows friends and family to follow your progress online in real time or to save waypoints so you can review your entire route at a later date. SPOT Track Progress automatically sends your GPS location waypoint to a Google Map every 10 minutes.
GEOS Member Rescue BenefitGeos provide the SOS/911 monitoring included in your Basic Service. You can upgrade to the GEOS Member Benefit for reimbursement of up to $100K in Search and Rescue (SAR) expenses – even coordinating a private SAR contractor if needed to get you to safety.
SPOT Assist Satellite GPS Safety ServiceSPOT Assist provides satellite-based notification to third party professional service providers to help ensure your safety on land or water – at the push of a button.
Product Replacement ProgramThe SPOT Product Replacement Program offers registered SPOT users the ability to quickly replace your damaged, lost or stolen SPOT device so you keep receiving security and peace-of-mind for both you and your loved ones.
- Advanced GPS
- GPS acquisition light
- Message sending indicator light
- Enhanced antenna performance
- Safety covers on SOS and Help buttons
- Custom message function
- Dedicated Track Progress button
- Illuminated buttons
- Includes armband case with carabineer
- Replaceable button covers
- Recyclable packaging
- Universally accepted icons
- SPOT service plan required
- In a critical or life-threatening emergency, the SOS function notifies the GEOS International Emergency Rescue Coordination Center of user’s location every 5 minutes
- GEOS alerts the appropriate agencies worldwide based on devices location including public service agencies like SAR and private rescue contractors
- Device Dimensions: 3.7 x 2.6 x 1.0 in / 9.4 x 6.6 x 2.54 cm
- Weight: 5.2 oz / 147.4 g
- Waterproof to a depth of 1 meter for up to 30 minutes.
- Operating temperatures: -22°F to +140°F (-30°C to 60°C)
- Operating altitude: -328 ft to 21,320 ft (-100m to 6,500m)
- Humidity and Salt Fog rated.
- If you exceed 700 mph (Mach 1) GPS accuracy degrades
- SPOT Messengers come with a 1 year limited warranty provided by Spot, LLC. This period may vary by region. Visit www.findmespot.com/warranty for your local warranty period and other regional terms.