The Gold Standard.
The bestselling Elite 2.1 cycling jacket uses eVent 3-Layer rip stop fabric for exceptional breathability, lightweight waterproof/ windproof protection and durability. When temperatures rise, our jacket rises to the occasion with 7 venting options to keep you cool: 2 core vents, 2 airflow-regulating cuffs, back vent, and a two-way zipper that can open from the top and bottom. 3M Reflective trim keeps you visible from all angles.
A large back pocket and chest pocket with audio port provides plenty of storage space for keys, flat repair kit and energy bars.
This jacket was designed with long distance randonneurs and roadies in mind but has become a favorite training jacket of professional cyclists such as the Katusha Pro Russian Cycling team. The Elite 2.1 is also a go-to rain jacket for every day commuters, Kayakers, and Cross-country Skiers.
The Elite 2.1 has a cycling specific cut that includes a dropped tail to protect against road spray, a high front hem for comfort on the bike, and longer sleeves to keep wrists covered while reaching for the handlebars. This jacket has a trim fit and is designed to be worn over a trim fitting base layer or jersey.
- Durable nylon shell features an eVent membrane for waterproof, breathable protection from the elements
- eVent fabric has a unique membrane structure that allows sweat vapor to easily escape to the outside of the fabric
- Because you remain dry on the inside, the likelihood of an uncomfortable, post-exercise chill is eliminated
- 11 in. pit zippers and the 2-way front waterproof zipper allow maximum ventilation
- Chest pocket and angled rear stash pockets feature water-resistant zippers to keep contents dry; chest pocket has an internal headphone exit port for an MP3 player
- Mesh-lined large back panel vent provides flow-through ventilation; light loop allows you to attach a safety light
- For added ventilation, oversize cuffs scoop air up your sleeves; open cuffs sport rip-and-stick tabs to keep wind and rain out
- Soft, moisture-wicking tricot lines interior chin guard and inner collar for enhanced comfort
- Droptail hem ensures coverage in the riding position
- Cinch cords at collar and hem seal in warmth
- Abundant reflective taping on arms and back boosts visibility to others
- Close-fitting cut of the Showers Pass Elite 2.1 bike jacket aids in warmth without inhibiting movement
- Best use: Cycling
- Fabric type: Nylon / nylon blend
- Shell fabric: Nylon
- Sun-protective fabric: No
- Waterproof: Yes
- Type of waterproofing: EVent 3-layer waterproof breathable laminate
- Insulated: No
- Reflectivity: Yes
- Removable sleeves :No
- Hood: No
- Trademarked terms: EVent
- At Showers Pass we stand behind our products. We unconditionally guarantee our outerwear for two years from the date of purchase. Defective items will be repaired or replaced. If you are otherwise unsatisfied with your purchase, well exchange it for something that better suits your needs.
The fine print:
We want you to be happy with your Showers Pass gear, and were confident that somewhere in our product line is something that will work for you. Therefore our satisfaction guarantee grants you the right to a one-time exchange, but we are not able to offer cash refunds on worn items.
In order to take advantage of our two-year guarantee on products not purchased directly from us, you will need a receipt or other dated proof of purchase.
We prefer to repair defective items whenever possible. We dont think you want your jacket in a landfill either.
We know you dont want to be without your Showers Pass gear, so we do our best to turn exchanges and repairs around as quickly as possible. Please be patient, though during peak seasons it can take up to 3 weeks. We might not be able to update you on the status of your transaction until your return has been processed and entered into our system. This does not mean we have forgotten about you.
We are generally unable to send out replacements until we have received your return or exchange. Likewise, we are usually unable to determine whether an older item qualifies for warranty coverage without having seen it.
Shipping charges may apply to Customer Satisfaction exchanges.
If youre not sure whether something qualifies for coverage under our Warranty or Satisfaction Guarantee policies, give us a call (503.203.8000) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org (link sends e-mail)). Our goal is always to find a win-win solution.
Crash Replacement Policy
We know that things like pavement, tree branches, and puppies can cause serious damage to outerwear. In the event that your new Showers Pass jacket or pant meets such a fate within the first two years of ownership, we can offer you 30% off a replacement. Give us a call (503.203.8000) or email (email@example.com (link sends e-mail)) for more information. We reserve the right to request proof of purchase (such as a receipt or credit card statement) and/or a photo of the puppy.
Our products are of the highest quality available on the market, but failure to properly care for even the best outerwear can cause it to die an untimely death. Here are some tips to prolonging the life of your waterproof clothing.