If long wet days are likely in your upcoming tour, bringing some capable rain gear with you is a must. This jacket will keep you comfortable through a variety of wet conditions while you cover terrain to the next destination on your tour.
And here is what the fine folks at Showers Pass have to say about this jacket:
A FAVORITE OF ROADIES, COMMUTERS, AND RANDONNEURS
The gold standard. Our best-selling Elite 2.1 jacket uses elite 3-Layer fabrics for durability and, lightweight waterproof protection. When temperatures rise, our jacket rises to the occasion with 7 venting options to keep you cool. A favorite of roadies, commuters, and randonneurs alike.
The Gold Standard. Our bestselling Elite 2.1 cycling jacket uses Elite 3-Layer rip stop fabrics, body-mapped to maximize breathability and waterproof/windproof protection. When temperatures rise, our jacket rises to the occasion with 6 venting options to keep you cool (2 core vents, 2 cuff vents, front zipper and back vent). 3M Reflective trim keeps you visible from all angles. A large back pocket and chest pocket with audio port provides plenty of storage space for keys, flat repair kit and energy bars. Long sleeves provide full wrist coverage and accommodate reach while on the bicycle. This jacket was designed with long distance randonneurs and roadies in mind, but has become a favorite training jacket of professional cyclists such as the Katusha Pro Russian Cycling team, every day commuters, Kayakers, and Cross-country Skiers. This jacket has a trim fit and is designed to be worn over a trim fitting base layer or jersey.
- New AquaGuard Vislon water resistant front zipper with Storm Flap
- Fully seam taped for wind and waterproofness
- Extra Long core vents prevent overheating
- Core Vents and large back vent for flow thru ventilation
- Chest pocket with audio port and large back pocket
- Exclusive airflow-regulating gusseted cuffs
- 360 degrees of 3M reflective trim for maximum visibility
- Soft Micro-Chamois collar
- Cinch Cord at collar and hem
- Hood compatible via hook and loop attachment points at collar
- Fabric Type: Elite 3-Layer
- Breathable Rating: 5-star
- Waterproof Rating: 5-star
- Seam Taped: Yes
- Visibility Rating: 4-star
- Weight (medium): 14.7 oz
- Fit Style: Trim
All Showers Pass products are backed by warranty against defects in material and manufacturing.
Please see our Warranty page for the details of our warranty process as well as additional information regarding the Showers Pass warranty policy.