Keeping your hands warm and dry while out on tour is especially important. Showers Pass has developed gloves which do the job of keeping your hand dry while also keeping them comfortable. These amazing gloves look and feel like normal knit gloves. But the water stays out!
And here is how Showers Pass puts it:
Don’t let cold wet hands ruin your outdoor fun! We developed our Lightweight Waterproof Knit Gloves to solve the soggy digits problem and keep your hands dry while cycling, running, hiking and any outdoor adventuring in the rain. Our gloves are fully waterproof with 3 bonded layers: a wear-resistant knit exterior that feels like a regular knit glove, a waterproof-breathable Artex membrane, and a luxurious merino wool lining that offers great temperature regulation as well as natural anti-microbial properties that keep stink at bay.
- 3 bonded layers: a wear-resistant knit exterior that feels like a regular knit glove, a waterproof-breathable Artex membrane, and a moisture-wicking, antibacterial Merino wool lining
- A Microporous waterproof membrane allows the gloves to ventilate in order to decrease sweat accumulation
- Low profile fit and excellent dexterity
- Silicone print on the palm offers a better grip in wet condition
- Ergonomic fit as a result of a proprietary 3-D laminating process
- Inner: 38% Merino Wool, 38% Acrylic, 2% Lycra, 20% Nylon, 2% Spandex
- Outer: 95% Nylon, 5% Rubber
- 17-19 cm Palm Circumference
- 19 cm Length (fingertip to wrist)
- 20-22 cm Palm Circumference
- 21 cm Length (fingertip to wrist)
- 22-24 cm Palm Circumference
- 22 cm Length (fingertip to wrist)
- 24-26 cm Palm Circumference
- 23 cm Length (fingertip to wrist)
All Showers Pass products are backed by warranty against defects in material and manufacturing.
Please see our Warranty page for the details of our warranty process as well as additional information regarding the Showers Pass warranty policy.