Showers Pass Woman-specific products are designed to fit a woman’s body, no more buying a men’s XS or small, this jacket is made for you! The Club Pro jackets are slimmer in the sleeve, more of an hourglass shape, and proportionally shorter in the torso and the sleeve.
So when it rains this year, you will be ready to ride in style and stay dry.
- Waterproof-breathable 2.5 layer shell fabric with fully taped seams
- Forward-positioned pit zips
- Large back vent
- 360 degrees of reflective tape for maximum visibility
- Easily accessible, front cargo pockets with water resistant zippers
- Dropped tail
- Adjustable draw cord hem with cord lock
- Compatible with our Rain Hood
- Fabric type: Nylon / nylon blend
- Shell fabric: Ripstop nylon
- Type of waterproofing: Waterproof breathable membrane
- Insulated: No
- At Showers Pass we stand behind our products. We unconditionally guarantee our outerwear for two years from the date of purchase. Defective items will be repaired or replaced. If you are otherwise unsatisfied with your purchase, well exchange it for something that better suits your needs.
The fine print:
We want you to be happy with your Showers Pass gear, and were confident that somewhere in our product line is something that will work for you. Therefore our satisfaction guarantee grants you the right to a one-time exchange, but we are not able to offer cash refunds on worn items.
In order to take advantage of our two-year guarantee on products not purchased directly from us, you will need a receipt or other dated proof of purchase.
We prefer to repair defective items whenever possible. We dont think you want your jacket in a landfill either.
We know you dont want to be without your Showers Pass gear, so we do our best to turn exchanges and repairs around as quickly as possible. Please be patient, though during peak seasons it can take up to 3 weeks. We might not be able to update you on the status of your transaction until your return has been processed and entered into our system. This does not mean we have forgotten about you.
We are generally unable to send out replacements until we have received your return or exchange. Likewise, we are usually unable to determine whether an older item qualifies for warranty coverage without having seen it.
Shipping charges may apply to Customer Satisfaction exchanges.
If youre not sure whether something qualifies for coverage under our Warranty or Satisfaction Guarantee policies, give us a call (503.203.8000) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org (link sends e-mail)). Our goal is always to find a win-win solution.
Crash Replacement Policy
We know that things like pavement, tree branches, and puppies can cause serious damage to outerwear. In the event that your new Showers Pass jacket or pant meets such a fate within the first two years of ownership, we can offer you 30% off a replacement. Give us a call (503.203.8000) or email (email@example.com (link sends e-mail)) for more information. We reserve the right to request proof of purchase (such as a receipt or credit card statement) and/or a photo of the puppy.
Our products are of the highest quality available on the market, but failure to properly care for even the best outerwear can cause it to die an untimely death. Here are some tips to prolonging the life of your waterproof clothing.