Whether you’re headed out for a long cycling adventure or just a pedal around town, the PD-T8000 is a great choice if you’re looking for maximum versatility. The dual platform pedal enables you to clip into the SPD side for optimal pedaling efficiency or to use the platform side when you’re wearing everyday shoes.
The PD-T8000 is constructed with a forged alloy body and has a sealed cup and cone bearing that sits within a cartridge chrome-molly axle. This durable design keeps grit and water away from the bearings so that they keep rolling smoothly whatever your riding conditions.
Enjoy the freedom that comes with a dual platform pedal. The PD-T8000 accommodates both epic touring adventures and casual urban rides. The SPD side of the pedal offers adjustable tension settings so you can customize your clipping in and out. On the platform side, the concave design and high-grip pins keep your foot securely on the pedal.
- The Shimano XT PD-T8000 is a high quality, dual platform performance pedal for touring, commuting and trekking: Flexibility and performance in one pedal.
- Use With Everyday Shoes or Clip-in Cycling Shoes: Platform pedal on one side and SPD pedal on the other.
- Adjustable Tension Settings: Customize the entry and release tension settings to suit your style of riding.
- Enhanced Grip: Platform side includes concave cleat clearance and high-grip pins.
- Durable and User-friendly: Sealed cup and cone bearings allow for easy maintenance.
- SPD cleats included
- Sealed cup and cone bearings
|PEDAL AXLE MATERIAL||Chromoly Steel|
|GENERATION||Deore XT M8000|
|PEDAL BODY MATERIAL||Aluminum|
Shimano warrants to the original owner that this XT product is free from a defect in material and workmanship for a period of two years from the date of original purchase.