These PD-M540 pedals from Shimano come with dual sided SPD-function performance and reliability. They offer a Lightweight and super compact design for the ambitious competition grounds.
- Classic SPD reliability and performance
- Customize the entry and release tension settings
- Better mud and debris shedding than any pedal in its class
- Chrome-moly spindle and low-maintenance sealed bearing cartridge axle
- Stack height (mm): 17
- Pedal center (mm): 55
- Binding: Dual sided
- Weight: 352 ( /pair)
- Material(s) Aluminum/chromoly steel
Shimano warrants to the original owner that the product, including STEPS drivetrains, is free from a defect in material and workmanship for a period of two years, and their DURA-ACE and XTR components are covered for a period of three years from the date of original purchase. SHIMANO footwear, soft goods, and wheels are warranted for one year.