The H Series leather is designed for cyclists weighing between 180 and 250 pounds and is ideal for touring and long distance riding and for cyclists who prefer a stiffer riding platform.
H1 and H2. What’s the difference? The frame systems. The H1 is our traditional Series 1 Chromoly frame weighing in at 515 grams. The H2 is our new Series 2 aluminum frame with tubular stainless steel rails, which brings the weight down to 420 grams.
All H Series saddles (H1 and H2) are the most comfortable leather bicycle saddles in the world. Leather that has no break-in period and a patented slot that moves underneath you as you ride are hallmarks of these famously comfortable saddles.
- Full grain leather
- Patented Flex-Fly Slot relieves perineal discomfort and sit bone pain
- Hex key tension system
- Industry leading fore/aft adjustability
- Designed for cyclists who ride more than 100 miles per week and/or weigh between 180 and 250 pounds (around 81 to 113kg)
- Weight: 420g
- Frame: Cast aluminium
- Rails: Tubular stainless steel
- Leather Weight Limit: 250 lbs
Selle Anatomica products are backed by a 1-year warranty against defects in material and manufacturing. Please see Selle Anatomica’s warranty info to review their limitations.