You don’t just tour. You TOUR! 4k, 5k, 6k+ are nothing to you. And when you ride that much you want a tire that will last.
This classic touring tire from Schwalbe has incredible puncture resistance and durability. The newly developed smart guard puncture protection belt is made of flexible special rubber that offers particular resistance to thorns and shards. It also has a reflective stripe on the sidewall for enhanced visibility.
- The highly elastic, India rubber layer is 3 mm thick. Other manufacturers call such a tire Plus. However, Green is not just the colour, but also the philosophy: One third of the GreenGuard is made up of recycled latex products.
- The completely new sidewall construction can withstand for much longer the typical cracking resulting from overloading due to insufficient inflation pressure. Also the new Endurance Compound substantially increases durability.
- The new Marathon has been designed for use on all types of E-bikes.
- Size: 28 x 1.10 / 700x28c
- Increased durability
- Includes GreenGuard
- 3mm of highly elastic, India rubber
- Features Anti-aging sidewalls
- Schwalbe North America – Schwalbe Tires North America, Inc. is the exclusive importer/exporter for North and South America. We are not the manufacturer of Schwalbe brand products.
- The only warranties applying to products sold by Schwalbe Tires North America, Inc. are those, if any, specifically provided by the manufacturer, Ralf Bohle GmbH.
- As an importer, we make no warranties, expressed or implied, of performance, merchantability, workmanship, quality, durability, or fitness of particular purpose. Included are those instances where changes or modifications are made at the request of the purchaser. Our obligation is limited to the credit or replacement of a qualified factory defect warranty, or at our sole discretion, to refund the purchase price.
- Schwalbe North America – Schwalbe Tires North America, Inc. is required by Ralf Bohle GmbH (the owner and manufacturer of the Schwalbe brand) to adhere to there policies and procedures for warranty inspection and reporting.