Timberjack is Salsa’s aggressive trail hardtail. Its progressive trail geometry is stable on descents and technical sections, while the Alternator 2.0 dropouts allow for adjustable chainstay length to dial in ride characteristics.
Ample accessory mounts and dual wheel size compatibility add more versatility to the package, making Timberjack a well-rounded ripper that likes to party.
- 3/2.5 Seamless triple-butted titanium tubing, offering appropriate stiffness and compliance for a fantastic ride quality
- Suspension fork compatible, designed around a 130mm travel (51 mm offset) suspension fork or Salsa’s Firestarter carbon fork
- Alternator dropouts support chainstay lengths from 420mm to 437mm long
- Full-length housing internal cable routing
- Internal dropper post compatible
- Clearance for 27.5+ x 3.0” or 29 x 2.6” tires
- Salsa Lip-Lock seat collar included
- Color: Titanium
- Wheel Size: 27.5+ , 29″
- Brake Type: Disc
- Platform: Timberjack
- Frame Material: Titanium
- Rear Axle: 12mm Thru x 148mm
- Frame Type: Rigid
Salsa’s bicycles fall between a 2 and 5 year warranty. Please see Salsa’s extensive warranty details to review their limitations.