The Fargo is Salsa’s original drop bar mountain bike. A bit of a cult classic, it’s designed for mixed surface riders and bikepackers that like variety in their routes, with the capability to carry everything needed when out for days on end.
Carefully crafted in 3/2.5 seamless triple-butted titanium tubing and paired with our Firestarter 110 Deluxe fork this frameset is ready for any dream-bike build.
- 3/2.5 seamless triple-butted titanium tube set provides appropriate stiffness and compliance for fantastic ride quality
- Firestarter 110 Deluxe fork with four sets of Three-Pack mounts and internal dynamo cable routing
- Split-able Alternator 1.5 dropouts allow for multiple drivetrain setups and belt drive compatibility
- Wheel size versatility to run 27.5+, 29, or 29+ (29 x 2.6″ on XS frames)
- Fender mounts (maximum 29 x 2.2″ tire clearance with fenders)
- Clearance for 29 x 3.0″ tires without fenders (29 x 2.6″ max on XS frames)
- Designed for use with the Salsa Alternator Standard Rack
- Fork Material: Carbon
- Color: Titanium
- Wheel Size: 29″
- Front Axle: 15mm Thru x 110mm
- Brake Type: Disc
- Platform: Fargo
- Fork Type: Rigid
- Frame Material: Titanium
- TT (Effective): 590
- Rear Axle: 12mm Thru x 148mm
- Frame Type: Rigid
Salsa’s bicycles fall between a 2 and 5 year warranty. Please see Salsa’s extensive warranty details to review their limitations.