Grab the essentials!
The Salsa EXP Series Toptube Bag provides quick and easy access to essential food and gear needed during quick rides or throughout a bikepacking adventure. Mates perfectly to our frames with two-bolt mounting eyelets on the toptube, or adjusts with hook and loop straps to just about any other.
- Weather resistant welded-in design
- Two bolt holes in the bottom for use without straps on Salsa frames with toptube mounts
- Closed cell foam internal structure for stability
- Two internal mesh pockets
- Two-way #5 YKK zipper for managing access
- Weight: 160g
- Volume: 1.2L
- Materials: 500D Nylon with TPU lamination and PU coating, Duraflex hardware, #5 YKK waterproof zipper
- Construction Methods: Fully welded-in construction.
- Salsa Cycles warrants this new Salsa product against defects in materials and workmanship for five (5) years from the original date of retail purchase by the consumer. This limited warranty is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of the original product, at the option of Salsa Cycles, and is the sole remedy of the warranty. This limited warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the Salsa product and is not transferable. In no event shall Salsa Cycles be liable for any loss, inconvenience or damage, whether direct, incidental or consequential or otherwise resulting from breach of any express or implied warranty or condition, of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or otherwise with respect to this product except as set forth herein.
This warranty does not cover the following:
- Damage due to improper assembly or follow-up maintenance or lack of skill, competence or experience of the end user
- Products that have been modified, neglected, used in competition or for commercial purposes, misused or abused, involved in accidents or anything other than normal use
- Damage or deterioration to the surface finish, aesthetics or appearance of the product
- Normal wear and tear
- Labor required to remove and/or refit and re-adjust the product within the bicycle assembly
This warranty gives the consumer specific legal rights, and those rights and other rights may vary from state to state.