Cradle to the Trail
Salsa’s EXP Series Anything Cradle system is designed to create carrying capacity in front of your handlebars, while providing ample room for cables without fear of kinking them.
This system is available as a complete “kit”, or sold individually for custom set-ups.
- Complete kit includes the cradle, the EXP Series Dry Bag, the EXP Series Anything Cradle Front Pouch, and EXP Series Anything Cradle Front Straps
- Each part of the kit can be purchased individually
- Modular system, using the EXP Series Dry Bags for the perfect carrying system or your own dry bag with a ladder strap system
- Works with or without front pouch
- “Ladder Lock” three-slot strap weave design that eliminates straps from slipping
- Extremely versatile
- Max. Load Weight: 8lbs (3.7kg)
- Salsa Cycles warrants this new Salsa product against defects in materials and workmanship for five (5) years from the original date of retail purchase by the consumer. This limited warranty is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of the original product, at the option of Salsa Cycles, and is the sole remedy of the warranty. This limited warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the Salsa product and is not transferable. In no event shall Salsa Cycles be liable for any loss, inconvenience or damage, whether direct, incidental or consequential or otherwise resulting from breach of any express or implied warranty or condition, of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or otherwise with respect to this product except as set forth herein.
This warranty does not cover the following:
- Damage due to improper assembly or follow-up maintenance or lack of skill, competence or experience of the end user
- Products that have been modified, neglected, used in competition or for commercial purposes, misused or abused, involved in accidents or anything other than normal use
- Damage or deterioration to the surface finish, aesthetics or appearance of the product
- Normal wear and tear
- Labor required to remove and/or refit and re-adjust the product within the bicycle assembly
This warranty gives the consumer specific legal rights, and those rights and other rights may vary from state to state.