Carry Anything! Well almost… Salsa has found the perfect solution to under utilized mounting points on your touring bike.
The Anything Cage HD is an unconventional bicycle rack that creates a flexible carrying system for attaching lightweight gear or larger bottles of water to the bicycle, allowing for an expanded range and more diverse cycling experiences.
- Constructed of impact resistant Nylon
- Carry lightweight roundish objects such as insulated Nalgene bottle holders, Thermoses, Gatorade jugs, small dry bags, and ultralight sleeping pads and shelters
- Mounts to water bottle cage mounts via Salsas Three-Pack pattern
- Includes two nylon straps
- Weight: 149 g
- Weight Limit (lbs): 6.6 lbs
- Salsa Cycles warrants this new Salsa product against defects in materials and workmanship for five (5) years from the original date of retail purchase by the consumer. This limited warranty is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of the original product, at the option of Salsa Cycles, and is the sole remedy of the warranty. This limited warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the Salsa product and is not transferable. In no event shall Salsa Cycles be liable for any loss, inconvenience or damage, whether direct, incidental or consequential or otherwise resulting from breach of any express or implied warranty or condition, of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or otherwise with respect to this product except as set forth herein.
This warranty does not cover the following:
- Damage due to improper assembly or follow-up maintenance or lack of skill, competence or experience of the end user
- Products that have been modified, neglected, used in competition or for commercial purposes, misused or abused, involved in accidents or anything other than normal use
- Damage or deterioration to the surface finish, aesthetics or appearance of the product
- Normal wear and tear
- Labor required to remove and/or refit and re-adjust the product within the bicycle assembly
This warranty gives the consumer specific legal rights, and those rights and other rights may vary from state to state.