No wooden crosspieces here.
The Robert Axle Project has created a 12×142 mm Yoke Mounted thru Axle for your thru Axle Bike so you can mount your favorite Extrawheel Bike Trailer to your bike.
Install the Robert Yoke Axle designed for your bike into your frame and attach the 10x1mm attachment from your trailer manufacturer to the Robert Axle.
Robert Axle makes the solid axle with machined 7075 aluminum and finishes it off with a hard anodized for rugged durability.
To determine the size of your thru axle, print the Axle Fitment Guide. (See video for Guide instructions)
- Design allows attachment of a BOB trailer to your 12mm thru-axle equipped bike.
- Robert Axle for BOB Trailers use the same proven trailer attachment system from the stock BOB Quick Release. Simply remove the “bobbins”Ãƒ"šÃ‚ from your stock quick-release (not included) add them to your Robert Axle.
- Robert Axle is a solid axle machined from 7075 aluminum. Hard anodized for rugged durability.
- Do not exceed 75 lbs. in total trailer weight.
- No special tools required. Robert Axle is installed or removed using your multi-tool hex key.
- Designed, built and tested in the USA.
- Robert Axle Maxle 174: 108 grams
- Robert Axle Maxle 192: 114 grams
- Robert Axle Syntace: 115 grams
- Robert Axle DT Swiss/Shimano/Fox: 109 grams
- Robert Axle Project warrants each product it manufactures to be free from defect in material and workmanship for the purpose it was intended to the original purchaser for the duration of one year.
Robert Axle Project shall not be liable for damage or delays caused by defective material or workmanship; it is limited to the repair or replacement, at its factory, of any defective article or part thereof, which may be returned to the factory; transportation charges prepaid, by the original purchaser. Robert Axle Project shall be the sole judge of the existence of any defect in the article so returned. No claim for charges incurred in the removal, disassembly, or reinstallation of such article will be allowed.
This warranty shall not cover any article which has been misused or neglected or damaged by accident; any article which has been altered outside Robert Axle Project, or the performance of any accessory or equipment on or in which any article of the company’s manufacturer is used. Robert Axle Project shall, in no event, be liable for consequential damage or contingent liability arising out of any total or partial failure to any article manufactured by if or of any accessory or equipment on or in which it used.
Failure of a user to give notice of claim as to defect claimed under the provisions of this warranty within sixty (60) days of the appearance of such claim shall constitute a waiver by customer of all claims with respect to such goods and equipment.