VIVA LA Thru Axle Revolution!
The Robert Axle Project Hitch Mounted Trailer 12×142 mm Axle helps you mount your favorite Bike Child Trailer to your bike.
Fits any Hitch Mount designed to work with 10x1mm axles or traditional 9mm Quick-Release.
Robert Axle makes the solid axle with machined 7075 aluminum and finishes it off with a hard anodized for rugged durability.
To determine the size of your thru axle, print the Axle Fitment Guide.(See 2nd video for Guide instructions)
- Design allows attachment of a Hitch trailer to your 12mm thru-axle equipped bike.
- Install the Robert Axle designed for your bike into your frame. Attach the hitch from your trailer manufacturer to the Robert Axle. Attach your trailer to your bike and off you go.
- Robert Axle is a solid axle machined from 7075 aluminum. Hard anodized for rugged durability.
- No special tools required. Robert Axle is installed or removed using your multi-tool hex key.
- Designed, built and tested in the USA.
- Robert Axle Maxle 174: 108 grams
- Robert Axle Maxle 192: 114 grams
- Robert Axle Syntace: 115 grams
- Robert Axle DT Swiss/Shimano/Fox: 109 grams
- Stock Trailer Quick-Release: 140 grams (for comparison)
- Robert Axle Project warrants each product it manufactures to be free from defect in material and workmanship for the purpose it was intended to the original purchaser for the duration of one year.
Robert Axle Project shall not be liable for damage or delays caused by defective material or workmanship; it is limited to the repair or replacement, at it’s factory, of any defective article or part thereof, which may be returned to the factory; transportation charges prepaid, by the original purchaser. Robert Axle Project shall be the sole judge of the existence of any defect in the article so returned. No claim for charges incurred in the removal, disassembly, or reinstallation of such article will be allowed.
This warranty shall not cover any article which has been misused or neglected or damaged by accident; any article which has been altered outside Robert Axle Project, or the performance of any accessory or equipment on or in which any article of the company’s manufacturer is used. Robert Axle Project shall, in no event, be liable for consequential damage or contingent liability arising out of any total or partial failure to any article manufactured by if or of any accessory or equipment on or in which it used.
Failure of a user to give notice of claim as to defect claimed under the provisions of this warranty within sixty (60) days of the appearance of such claim shall constitute a waiver by customer of all claims with respect to such goods and equipment.