The Robert Axle Project Hitch Mounted Trailer 12×142 mm Axle helps you mount your favorite Bike Child Trailer to your bike.
Fits any Hitch Mount designed to work with 10x1mm axles or traditional 9mm Quick-Release.
Robert Axle makes the solid axle with machined 7075 aluminum and finishes it off with a hard anodized for rugged durability.
To determine the size of your thru axle, print the Axle Fitment Guide.(See 2nd video for Guide instructions)
- Design allows attachment of a Hitch trailer to your 12mm thru-axle equipped bike.
- Install the Robert Axle designed for your bike into your frame. Attach the hitch from your trailer manufacturer to the Robert Axle. Attach your trailer to your bike and off you go.
- Robert Axle is a solid axle machined from 7075 aluminum. Hard anodized for rugged durability.
- No special tools required. Robert Axle is installed or removed using your multi-tool hex key.
- Designed, built and tested in the USA.
- Robert Axle Maxle 174: 108 grams
- Robert Axle Maxle 192: 114 grams
- Robert Axle Syntace: 115 grams
- Robert Axle DT Swiss/Shimano/Fox: 109 grams
- Stock Trailer Quick-Release: 140 grams (for comparison)
All Old Man Mountain products have a lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship. Please see Old Man Mountain’s warranty details to review their limitations.