The New and Improved!
The Terrapin Seat holster and Dry bag are now sold together. The terrapin has the same great features of the old one but now you only need to purchase 1 item! Rejoice!
The Revelate Designs Terrapin Seat Holster and Dry Bag system has the ability to quickly unload your entire seat pack and keep everything totally waterproof? The Terrapin is your answer. The Terrapin System is a holster-like mount with integrated 3d tapered shape RF welded drybag. With the drybag you get a 100% waterproof system where the load can be quickly removed from the bike for packing or unpacking.
The Terrapin is compatible with the Spocket top pouch.
REQUIRED TIRE MIN CLEARANCE: Minimum of 7″ clearance from saddle rails to top of tire.
- Quickly removable drybag system. Pack the bag at camp than load on bike.
- Air Purge valve on right side of bag to enable compression.
- Side wing compression system featuring rigid foam side panels with fiberglass stiffening and an HDPE bottom sheet
- The lower side wing straps feature an upward pull, 3:1 mechanical advantage which engages the side panels
- Plastic and foam stiffened top mounting panel
- Will not bend or break when tossing the bike around.
- Dual, locking closure buckles.
- Customizable top panel system: Add a bungee, pair of straps or accessory pocket.
- Blinky light compatiable
- Alloy loop at seatpost attachment for strength.
- This is a large seat bag. Check tire clearance with bag properly packed and loaded prior to use to prevent bag damage or worse. On full suspension bikes fully compress rear suspension and check tire clearance prior to use.
- Made in USA with domestic and imported materials/Drybag Imported
- Minimum of 7″ clearance from saddle rails to top of tire
- Minimum length of exposed seat post is 5″
- Weight: Terrapin – 13.0 oz; Drybag – 6 oz
- Volume: Drybag – 8L with 3 rolls of the closure
- Materials: Red/Black Terrapin – Revelate exclusive VX 21 polyurethane coated X-pac; Rhinotec; Drybag: 200-denier waterproof TPU laminated nylon Slate Terrapin – VX 21 X-pac; Rhinotec
- Revelate bags are well-made from quality materials and will stand up to the use for which they are designed. In standing by this guarantee, Revelate Designs provides a warranty to the original owner on all products purchased through authorized sources against defects in materials or workmanship. If any issue arises regarding materials or workmanship please contact us via email for evaluation and return instructions. If an item is found to be under warranty we will repair or replace at our discretion, free of charge. We require a dated proof of purchase.
Not covered by warranty are damages involving: Zipper wear, general wear and tear, improper use & improper mounting (seatbag or handlebar damage due to tire hits or tire-rub holes are not covered by warranty) and damages due to accident. If something needs service, we can repair it (usually) for a labor and materials fee.