Get the Hell out of Dodge! It is finally here… Revelate has done it this time, hold onto your hats!
If miles upon miles of open dirt roads are your calling, the Ripio frame bag will haul your stuff. The Ripio is the full-frame solution for your road, gravel or touring bike.
With geometry optimized for frames with tall top tubes & head tubes, Ripios fit a huge range of bikes (see sizing charge in images) and are packed with features that make use of the larger frame space road geometry provides.
- Zipstretch construction combining waterproof, woven panels with beefy, water resistant zippers fitted with corrosion proof sliders for unmatched zipper life
- Exit port in main compartment for hydration tube or battery wire
- Zippered left side pocket with dividers that organizes small items
- Lower zippered compartment with horizontal divider that opens to create one large compartment
- Additional vertical divider in top section of LG & XL sizes to avoid leg interference
- Hydration tube exit port
- Urethane coated webbing for easy cleaning, movable velcro one-wrap attachments for frame fitting
- Front top tube attachments accommodate top tube packs
- VX21 X-pac
- TPU laminated stretch woven Cordura
- 1050 denier domestic ballistics nylon
- 420 denier diamond ripstop lining with full perimeter foam padded tube sections.
- ST x TT x DT x W: 33cm x 41cm x 41cm x 4cm (5cm lower) / 13″ x 16.5″ x 16.5″ x 1.5″ (2″ lower)
- Weight: 227g / 8oz
- Volume Capacity: 5L / 305 cu in
- ST x TT x DT x W: 35cm x 46cm x 43cm x 4cm (5cm lower) / 14″ x 18.5″ x 17″ x 1.5″ (2″ lower)
- Weight: 396g / 14oz
- Volume Capacity: 6L / 366 cu in
- ST x TT x DT x W: 40cm x 49cm x 48cm x 4cm (5cm lower) / 16″ x 19.5″ x 19″ x 1.5″ (2″ lower)
- Weight: 453g / 16oz
- Volume Capacity: 8L / 488 cu in
- Extra Large
- ST x TT x DT x W: 47cm x 50cm x 53cm x 4cm (5cm lower) / 18.5″ x 20″ x 21″ x 1.5″ (2″ lower)
- Weight: 524g / 18.5oz
- Volume Capacity: 9L / 549 cu in
- Bag Dimensions Key
- ST = Along Seat Tube
- TT = Along Top Tube
- DT = Along Down Tube
- W = Width
All Revelate Designs Bags are backed by warranty against defects in material and manufacturing.
Revelate Designs warranty policy (we apply these same standards):
Revelate bags are made from high quality materials and will stand up to the use for which they are designed. In standing by this guarantee, Revelate Designs provides a warranty to the original owner on all products purchased through authorized sources against defects in materials and workmanship. If any issue arises regarding materials or workmanship please contact us (Revelate Designs) via email for evaluation and return instructions. If an item is found to be under warranty we(Revelate Designs) will repair or replace at our discretion, free of charge. We (Revelate Designs) require a dated proof of purchase.
What the Revelate Designs warranty doesn’t cover: damages involving zipper wear, general wear and tear, improper use & improper mounting (seat bag damage due to tire hits or tire-rub holes, handlebar damage), alterations made by owner, damages due to accident or caused by uses other than intended. Bikepacking gear is intended for off road use and ultimate adventures. Constant use or heavy intermittent use will cause your bags to develop character. If your bag needs extra love, we (Revelate Designs) will do our best to repair it at a reasonable cost (labor & materials) and put it back in service.
All items sent for repair assessment must be clean. Bags should be hand wash and hang dried (washer/dryer agitation can cause additional damage). Soiled bags will not be assessed and will be returned for cleaning.
Please see our Warranty page for the details of our warranty process.