Don’t Forget the Trail Mix
Fuel tanks on your handlebars for endurance mountain bikers, or snack addicts.
Open and close the feedbag with one hand while riding. Fill it with trail mix, popcorn, gummy bears, chips on the right and bean dip on the left (they flip inside-out for easy cleaning).
A bright yellow liner on the inside helps you to see whatever you’ve loaded in there. Built with an outer cordura layer, inner foam for structure.
Easily fits bike water bottles.
On the sides are dual stretch mesh pockets are good for wrappers and energy gels.
Mounts to the Handle bar and stem on left or right. A lower tension strap wraps around the fork crown.
Integrates with all Revelate Handlebar bags/systems.
- Universal right/left side design.
- Integrates with all Revelate Handlebar bags/systems.
- Foam stiffened laminated polyester fabric
- Elastic mesh side pockets one handed drawstring closure
- Coated, snap in yellow liner for visibility and easy cleaning
- Integrated attachment to handlebar systems.
- Fits standard bike water bottles
- Weight: 3.6 oz
- 3 1/2″ Length
- 4 1/2″ Width
- 7″ Interior Depth
- Revelate bags are well made from quality materials and will stand up to the use for which they are designed. In standing by this guarantee, Revelate Designs provides a warranty to the original owner on all products against defects in materials or workmanship. If any issue arises please contact us for evaluation. If an item is found to be under warranty we will repair or replace at our discretion, free of charge.
Not covered by warranty are damages due to improper use and care, general wear and tear including zippers, and damages due to accident. If something needs service we can repair it (usually) for a reasonable labor and materials fee. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.