Twist And Shout
The Revelate Designs Mag-Tank takes a new twist on top tube bags. Instead of a zippered opening, access to the bag is by a smartly contoured top flap held in place by a magnetic buckle with mechanical engagement (read – the magnet aids in closure, while load is placed on a connection). It will not unintentionally open and spill your gummy bears when you end up in the trees with your bike upside down like a conventional magnetic closure would.
You can easily open the bag one handed by pulling outward on the cord loop and you have access to the whole top of the bag. To close, just flick the flap down and the buckle self-engages!
Compared to our standard Gas Tank, the Mag-Tank is just a hair smaller to prevent leg movement from hitting the edge of the flap opening.
Please note – while the cover to this bag is designed to shed rain and spray, due to the large panel opening it is not a sealed bag or waterproof bag.
- One-handed access while riding
- Side panels stiffened with HDPE plastic sheets
- Wrap around panel is padded with closed cell foam
- Interior lined with yellow fabric for greater visibility
- Adjustable height daisy chain front attachment with a spacer block to clear stem clamp bolts
- Beefy top tube strap has gripper material with double back wrap for bomber stability
- Length: 8.5″
- Max height: 5″
- Width at stem: 2.5″
- Tapers down to 2.5″ tall and 1.5″ wide along the top tube
- Weight: 4.5 oz
- Volume: 65 cu in
- Materials: VX21 & 42 XPac; 420 denier yellow and red lining; closed cell foam padded tube sections. HDPE sheets.
- Revelate bags are well made from quality materials and will stand up to the use for which they are designed. In standing by this guarantee, Revelate Designs provides a warranty to the original owner on all products against defects in materials or workmanship. If any issue arises please contact us for evaluation.
If an item is found to be under warranty we will repair or replace at our discretion, free of charge.
Not covered by warranty are damages due to improper use and care, general wear and tear including zippers, and damages due to accident. If something needs service we can repair it (usually) for a reasonable labor and materials fee.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.