Maximize the carrying space in the front triangle of a Salsa Bucksaw mountain bike.
A frame bag is a softer sort of bike rack — an alternative to a bike rack. Carry gear, clothing, food or a hydration bladder. What gear? Your wallet, keys, cell phone, tube, pump, tools… For short trips or bikepacking.
BG5735 (Bag 12) fits Bucksaw sizes S/MBG5736 (Bag 13) fits Bucksaw sizes L/XL
The front triangle is the ideal spot for weight distribution for improved handling.
Made with extremely durable fabric and zippers, this pack will last you for many miles.
NOTE: Frame bags will wear your frame’s finish through repetitive rubbing as the bike is ridden. This wear can be minimized by using clear tape where the frame bag comes in contact with the frame, but cannot be entirely avoided. Wear to your frame from a frame bag is not covered under warranty. As Revelate says, “A bike that gets ridden a lot should look like it gets ridden a lot!”
- Designed and manufactured for Salsa by Revelate Designs®
- Designed to fit Salsa Bucksaw bicycles
- Non-flared front section eliminates leg interference
- Driveside zippered access to compartment area
- Water resistant zipper with zipper garage helps keep your gear dry
- Strategically placed Velcro attachment points avoid cable guide braze-ons and secure the bag and load
- Sewn-on Salsa/Revelate Designs label
- Compatible with Revelate Designs Gas Tank™ accessory item
- Main body constructed of Dimension Polyant VX 42 material for scuff, tear, and water resistance
- High quality YKK water-resistant zipper (#10 size)
- Padded downtube and seat tube sections protect the load and the frame at the waterbottle boss areas
- Ballistic nylon downtube and seat tube sections minimize wear for longer frame bag lifespan
- Revelate bags are well made from quality materials and will stand up to the use for which they are designed. In standing by this guarantee, Revelate Designs provides a warranty to the original owner on all products against defects in materials or workmanship. If any issue arises please contact us for evaluation. If an item is found to be under warranty we will repair or replace at our discretion, free of charge.
Not covered by warranty are damages due to improper use and care, general wear and tear including zippers, and damages due to accident. If something needs service we can repair it (usually) for a reasonable labor and materials fee. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.