And here is what Rene Herse has to say:
Whether you race gravel or head into unknown terrain, the Hurricane Ridge gives you the confidence that you’ll be able to handle everything from fast pavement to deep mud or snow. Named after one of the biggest climbs in the Northwest, the Hurricane Ridge uses our revolutionary dual-purpose knobby tread. The tyre is always supported by the same amount of rubber, whether it’s rolling forward or leaning into a turn. This gives you uniform grip at all times – whether in a muddy gravel race or during a paved descent with ultra-fast hairpin turns.
The Standard casing is our more affordable option: comfortable and fast, yet also strong to withstand considerable abuse.The Endurance casing is reinforced for extra sidewall protection and puncture resistance, while retaining the speed and comfort for which Rene Herse tyres are famous.
The Hurricane Ridge is tubeless-compatible.
- Clincher, folding bead
- Standard casing has supple casing
- Endurance casing has ultra-fine threads and protective belt under sidewalls and tread
- Made in Japan
- Maximum pressure with tubes: 75 psi (5.2 bar)
- Maximum recommended pressure – tubeless: 60 psi (4 bar)
- Actual width on 20 mm rim (internal): approx. 42 mm
- Actual width on 23 mm rim (internal): approx. 43 mm
- Tubeless: +0.5 mm width
- Recommended rim: 17 – 31 mm (inner width; hookless: +1 mm)
- Standard casing:515 g
- Endurance casing:515 g