Our inspiring overview is coming soon. For now, here is what Rab Equipment has to say:
Worn as a warm midlayer or standalone outer for fast ascents in the likes of the Chamonix Valley, the Women’s Microlight Summit is a streamlined technical jacket for when weight is a concern but function is paramount.
Constructed with cutting edge Pertex Quantum Infinity Weave infinity fabric, the Women’s Microlight Summit Jacket eliminates the need for stitch through baffles, reducing weight and increasing weather resistance. Filled with 750 fill power ethically-sourced hydrophobic down, it combines warmth with increased wind and weather resistance.
Perfected for moving fast in alpine environments, the Women’s Microlight Summit features a slightly longer fit in the body, harness-compatible hand pockets, and a two-way front zip with an insulated zip baffle and chin guard to maximise comfort. Stretch nylon cuffs fit easily over gloves, while the helmet-compatible hood features an internal stretch gaiter to seal out wind. Internal stretch-bound hood seams reduce hood volume when worn without a helmet.
Inspired by decades of experience in the mountains, the Women’s Microlight Summit is a truly alpine jacket: lightweight and packable, while offering increased durability, warmth and weather resistance.
Our in-depth features analysis are forthcoming. For now, here is how Rab Equipment puts it:
- Rab Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax
- Pre baffled seamless build Pertex Quantum Infinity Weave Infinity fabric
- Full helmet compatible hood with laminated brim and flexible polymer peak
- Internal stretch hood gaiter to seal out wind and improve fit around face
- YKK VISLON harness compatible hand pockets
- Tonal outer branding
- 750FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down (135g/4.7oz in size12L)
- Insulation – 750FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down:,135g / 4.7oz size 12
- Stretch nylon cuff allowing sleeves to be rolled up
- Internal stretch bound hood seams to reduce hood size when worn without a helmet
- 2 way YKK VISLON front zip with insulated zip baffle and chin guard
- Internal YKK reverse coil zipped pocket
Our clear and concise specs will be ready soon. For now, here is how Rab Equipment puts it:
- 420g / 14.8oz
- Long length
- Fit: Slim
- Stuff sack
All Rab Equipment products are backed by warranty against defects in material and manufacturing.
Please see our Warranty page for the details of our warranty process as well as additional information regarding the Rab Equipment warranty policy.