Our inspiring review is coming soon, for now here is what Primus says:
The Essential Trail Trek Pot is the perfect backpacking pot created for camping novices or experienced outdoor chefs. This ultralight pot easily fits into your backpack and is perfect for your backcountry cooking needs.
Boil water, for pasta or your freeze-dried meal, in either pot. Includes the pot, a fry/pan lid with a non-stick ceramic coating, and two handles. Or bring everything with the Set, including 2 pots, a fry pan and three handles. All handles are removable and can be configured in numerous ways to make cooking easier or can secure everything together when packed.
- Nests together tightly for rattle-free packing
Shared Specs for all sizes:
- Anodized aluminum pot conducts heat efficiently and effectively
- Perfect for lightweight and simple cooking
- Spiral pattern on base ensures optimum heat transfer and ads additional grip on stove pot supports
- Comes with a mesh storage bag
- 2 adjustable and removable handles allow you to cook or transport pots with ease
- Invented in Sweden
- Gas and stove NOT included
Essential Trail Pot 1.0L:
- Weight: 9.5oz
- Dimensions: 4.6″ x 5.7”
- Feeds: 1-2
- 1.0L fry pan/pot lid works as a skillet or keeps heat in while boiling water
- Fits Essential Trail Stove connected to a 230g canister
All Primus products are backed by a 1-year limited warranty. Please see Primus’ warranty details to review their limitations.