Our inspiring review is coming soon, for now here is what PNW has to say:
This All-New version of the Pine comes with 110mm of travel. This accommodates more bikes and helps you win the battle against getting bucked forward by your seat on steep and techy terrain. And while extra travel is always a great perk, we think the best addition to the new models is a slick 1-piece alloy stanchion, which drops a whopping 100g of weight from the older models.
To keep descending even more distraction free, the Pine features external routing at the midcap rather than the post head, allowing you to keep your cable routing nice and tidy.
- Infinite Adjust: So you can pick from multiple positions
- 1-piece alloy stanchion (no more press-on head)
- External cable routing with fixed cable entry at the mid cap
- Post Length: See below for measurements
- Find installation manuals here
- Travel: 110mm
- Post Diameter: 27.2mm
- Choose any lever kit
- Weight: 530g