Our inspiring review is coming soon, for now here is what Park Tool has to say:
A torn tire body doesn’t have to mean the end of a bike ride. The TB-2 Tire Boot is constructed from a strong, waterproof vinyl membrane with fiber weave reinforcement. A super-strong pressure-sensitive adhesive assures the boot stays in place in any bicycle tire that utilizes an inner tube, whether road or mountain, high or low pressure. Application is as easy as wiping the area clean, removing the backing, and squarely applying the tire boot to the affected area. A true ride saver.
- Strong, waterproof vinyl membrane with fiber weave reinforcement provides a durable seal
- Kit includes 3 self-adhesive patches for fast, easy, and secure repairs on the go
- Pressure sensitive adhesive assures the boot stays in place in any tire, road or mountain, high or low pressure
- Patch Dimensions: 76mm x 45mm
- CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including (Cadmium, Phthalates, Bisphenol, Nickel (Metallic), di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate “DEHP”), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
See Park for details on their warranty.